Treatments offered for anybody:
- Musculo-skeletal pain and Sciatica.
- Arthritis Conditions.
- Varicose Veins and oedema.
- Anxiety, Stress, Fear, Insomnia and Low Mood.
Acupuncture for pregnancy:
- Gastro-intestinal : Nausea and Sickness, Diarrhea,Constipation, Heartburn.
- Musculo-skeletal: Headaches, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Back pain, Pelvic Girdle pain, Symphysis Pubis pain, Sciatica, Leg and ankle pain.
- Emotional: Anxiety, Stress, Fear, Palpitations, Panic, Insomnia, Low Mood.
- Relief from Varicose Veins and Oedema, Haemorrhoids and Vulval varicosities.
- Recurrent UTI – urinary tract infections.
- Breech presenting baby – Moxibustion offered from 34 weeks gestation.
Birth Preparation and Postdates :
Book one or a few treatment sessions from 37 – 42 weeks gestation.
Treatments prepare the body for labour, encourages optimal fetal position, relieve aches and pains in the last few weeks of pregnancy, and stimulate spontaneous labour – to avoid the need for a medical induction of labour.
Breastfeeding: Engorged breasts, Poor Milk supply, Mastitis.
Postnatal Recovery: Exhaustion, Low mood, Insomnia, Anxiety, Back pain, Haemorrhoids, Vulval varicosities.
PRICE LIST FOR ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENTS:
First Consultation: 90 minutes – £ 75.
Follow-up consultations: 1 hour – £ 65.
More than one Consultation booked and pre-paid: £ 60 per 1 hour appointment.
Breech baby – Moxibustion: 1 hour – £65.
Available from 37 weeks gestation.
If you give birth prior to having your treatment/s you will be be able to use it for a postnatal treatment within 3 months.
Home visits available.