Acupuncture treatments for various conditions:
- Musculo-skeletal pain
- Arthritis Conditions.
- Anxiety, Stress, Fear, Insomnia, Low Mood.
Acupuncture for pregnancy:
- Gastro-intestinal : Nausea and Sickness, Diarrhea, Constipation, Heartburn.
- Musculo-skeletal: Headaches, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Back pain, Pelvic Girdle pain, Symphysis Pubis pain, Sciatica, Leg and/or ankle pain.
- Emotional: Anxiety, Stress, Fear, Insomnia, Low Mood.
- Varicose Veins and Oedema, Haemorrhoids and Vulval varicosities.
- Breech presenting baby – Moxibustion offered from 34 weeks gestation.
Birth Preparation and Postdates :
Book one or several treatment sessions from 37 – 42 weeks gestation.
Treatments prepare the body for labour, encourages optimal fetal position, relieve aches and pains in the last few weeks of pregnancy, and stimulate spontaneous labour to avoid the need for a medical induction of labour for an overdue pregnancy.
Breastfeeding: Engorged breasts, Poor Milk supply, Mastitis.
Postnatal Recovery: Exhaustion, Low mood, Insomnia, Anxiety, Back pain, Haemorrhoids, Vulval varicosities.
PRICE LIST FOR ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENTS:
First Consultation: 90 minutes – £ 75.
Follow-up consultations: 1 hour – £ 65.
Breech baby – Moxibustion: 1 hour – £65.
Available from 37 weeks gestation.
If you give birth prior to having your treatment/s you will be be able to use it for postnatal treatments within 6 months, or have the option to transfer it as a gift to a friend or family member.
All appointments are Home visits.