Michelle continues to study and will be offering more services to clients as she qualifies.
Currently enrolled on the following course for 2018: Advanced Clinical Hypnosis – Expectancy
Michelle has a fervent interest in Yoga and how it benefits and heals our bodies, and has personally experienced the “magic of yoga”. She hopes to train to become a qualified yoga teacher in the near future. Michelle has firsthand seen the immense health benefits and healing capacity of a regular yoga practice in the classes she attends – for women during pregnancy and following birth, but also for fellow yoga students with a variety of health problems – neck/shoulder/back/knee/hip pain and injuries, recovery after surgery or sports injury, infertility problems, depression, anxiety issues, menopause and cancer.
- increases fitness – muscle strength, flexibility, improved respiratory and cardiovascular endurance
- improves cardiovascular system – reduced blood pressure and cholesterol
- reduces pain – especially for skeletal pain and arthritic conditions
- weight loss
- endocrine system – stabilises blood sugar levels and hormones
- improves anxiety issues and depression
- boosts the immune system and improves overall health
- improves body image
Research provides evidence that Yoga is more effective than other physical therapies in reducing pain, anxiety and depression. Yoga has immense mental and psychological benefits – teaching you to listen to your body; become more self aware and mindful to the world and people around you; help you gain emotional and spiritual strength to reflect inward and address personal issues – anxieties, conflicts, hopes, fears. Yoga teaches you to listen and understand how your state of mind impacts directly on your physical well being, and how you yourself can change it, with a result of you becoming a healthier, happier and more content being.
Namaste ( “I bow to the divine in you”)